I think I just walked 10 miles. we walked down Maximillionstrasse which is where all the really expensive shops are. like Louis Vuitton, tiffany's, Gucci, and the like. it was kinda depressing. Then we found the shopping street for normal people: Neuhauserstrasse.
We got some culture tonight. We saw the muenchen philharmonik orchestra. They performed two symphonies and it was really good. The lead flutest was this guy who was very into the song. I thought he might fall out of his chair, but he managed to keep it under control. After the concert, we met up with Aaron and Caroline (who are American~yay! and are living in Munich for the summer) for eis. Christina and I split Spaghetti Eis, which look scarily like a real plate of spaghetti. It's vanilla ice cream put through a spaghetti pasta maker then with strawberries for the sauce and coconut for the parmesan cheese.
foods:
whatever I pointed to in the cafe, I was unlucky and it had onions.
cheese and butter sandwich at the concert hall
it was a very bad day for food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment