I am seriously concerned for the people of Germany. the people here (men especially) have quite horrible fashion. some people manage to dress themselves in a practical fashion. For instance, the men here choose to wear either capris or short shorts. so at first I thought just a couple guys had gotten confused and found themselves in the women's department, but no. people do this on purpose. we saw a man wearing a leiderhosen. it's bavaria, people wear leiderhosen. but this guy was wearing daisy duke length short short leiderhosen!! and riding a bicycle! so even with all the clothing issues, I love the shoes! surprise surprise. Christina and I went to see the glockenspiel today. pretty cool to watch and I filmed it in case anyone wants to see the video. we also took the train over to the englischer gardens and walked around the paths to the chinese tower where there was a beergarden and a band, but we didn't have time to stay because it was time to go pick up Autumn! we took her to the haeufbrauhaus!! There was a band in leiderhosen playing music and people singing drinking songs. hilarious! basically, you just have to find a spot for yourself, so you go up start talking to people and make friends. the beer comes by the liter. in huge glasses that you get to bang around to the music and such. hehe. when the band finished playing we left the haeufbrauhaus to go back to the train station and followed these guys drunkenly singing drinking songs....
when I was just a young boy
my father said to me
what're you gonna do boy
what're you gonna be
...
but I liked the color green
I think I'm gonna learn
to drive a - F16
foxone foxone
foxtwo foxtwo
fox three foxthree
...
F16
they were kinda hard to understand...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment